Creating optimum wellness…unifying body, mind and soul
Nutrition Counseling, Cooking and Food Demonstrations, Wellness Coaching, and E-Dietitian Services.
For Information: Email Me
• 1- 15 oz can chickpeas or white beans (drained and rinsed very well)
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/3 cup brown sugar (Can use honey or other sweetner if you prefer, just add to taste)
• 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup peanut butter
• 3 tbsp oats
• 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
Add all ingredients, except the milk and chocolate chips to a food processor and blend. Add the milk by the tablespoon until it has the texture of cookie dough. Mix in the chocolate chips. Chill and serve with fruit slices, or your favorite crackers.