- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tablespoons Honey or Maple Syrup can use less dependent upon taste
- 1/2 cup ground flax
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips could sub for mini M&M's
- 2 Tablespoons Turmeric
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form into balls, and place them on a cookie sheet or plate. Put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Note: if you are putting eye balls or other decorative sprinkles on them, put them on before placing them in the fridge.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Share this Recipe