- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt or more cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup sharp white cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 Tablespoon Jelly or Honey
- Remove the seeds from the pomegranate.
- Blend all ingredients except the pomegranate arils together with a hand mixer or food processor.
- Place mixture into a layer of plastic wrap and roll into a ball. Put in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Remove plastic wrap and press pomegranate arils into cheese ball. Add extra rosemary for garnish if desired and serve with crackers.
Share this Recipe