- 3 Bananas Ripe
- 1 avocado Ripe
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 Cup Nut Butter We like crunchy peanut butter
- 2-4 Scoops Collagen Peptides See note above
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees and prepare a cast iron skillet with a little oil or non-stick spray.
- Mash avocado and ripe bananas in a bowl.
- Add in nut butter and mix well.
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients into we ingredients until well combined.
- Pour batter into pan and spread.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the middle is done.
Share this Recipe