- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Tahini
- 2.5 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Chocolate Lavender Ganache
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lavender see notes
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add eggs to a large bowl and beat well with a stand mixer or hand mixer.
- Add in tahini, coconut oil, vanilla and maple syrup and beat together.
- In a separate bowl whisk together both flours, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Slowly add flour mixture into wet ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Spray donut pan with non-stick spray. For best results, spoon batter into pan, or place batter in a large ziplock bag and snip off a corner to pipe batter into the donut pan.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before removing from pan.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan add ingredients for ganache. Wish together over low heat until melted. Top donuts immediately. Note: If ganache is too thick, it has been cooked at too high of heat.
- Top with optional ingredients such as sprinkles, or coconut flakes.
Lavender: Dried lavender needs to be ground down to a powder before incorporating into ganache, this can be done with a coffee grinder or other small processor.
Share this Recipe