- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 1 egg
- 12 oz salmon canned, bones and skin removed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine oats and spices in a blender. Pulse until it resembles a breadcrumb texture.
- In a medium bowl scramble the egg.
- Add the oat mixture and salmon to the egg. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Form mixture into balls and place onto a cookie sheet. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until slightly browned and cooked through.
Share this Recipe