[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.4.6″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.6″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.4.6″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.6″]
Low FODMAP Pesto with Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1/2 Fennel Bulb
- 2 Cups Cilantro, Firmly Packed
- 1 Cup Fresh Basil
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion, Chopped (green parts only)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
- Salt and pepper to Taste
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- Pine Nuts & Parmesan Cheese Optional
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Cut spaghetti squash in half discard seeds, place in a baking dish with 1/2 inch of water rind side up.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, or until you can easily lift the strands.Let cool for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil over medium heat and add fennel and green onions. Saute until soft.
- Meanwhile combine cilantro, basil, paprika, nuts, olive oil, lemon juice and zest from lemon and salt and pepper to a mixer, and make pesto.
- Remove spaghetti squash strands and toss with pesto, and fennel mixture.