- 1 Jar Marinara Sauce low sodium
- 4 Chicken Breasts cut in half
- 8 oz frozen mixed veggies
- 24 Pepperoni Slices
- 1/4 teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread half of the tomato sauce in the bottom of the dish.
- Place chicken breast halves in the dish and spread veggies around chicken breast.
- In a small bowl mix together red pepper flakes, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, and dried basil. Sprinkle mixture over chicken and veggies.
- Place 2-3 pepperoni slices on each breast half and cover with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and has an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Broil on high for 2-3 minutes until chicken is browned on top and cheese is melted.
To make the recipe cook quicker, divide the chicken and veggies into a 9x13 pan and an 8x8 pan to spread them out.
Share this Recipe