- 2 Cups Pumpkin Puree Can Sub Mashed Ripe Bananas
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter Or your favorite nut butter
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder If using bananas, I recommend dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Chocolate Candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare mini muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Add peanut butter to a sauce pan and melt over medium heat.
- Add ingredients to a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins. (Unlike, typical muffins and cakes the batter will not smooth out as it bakes, so try to smooth the tops before baking). Bake for 20 minutes or until baked through.
- Allow brownies to cool and add 8 pretzel "legs" and 2 chocolate candy eyes to each brownie.
Share this Recipe