- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large potato,diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 4 oz can diced green chilies
- 2 cups no-salt added chicken broth
1. Warm olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add potato and onion and cook until onions are translucent and potatoes are soft and browned. Add frozen corn and cook for one minute until corn is slightly browned.
2. Remove 1/2 of the corn mixture and place in a blender or food processor with chilies. Puree.
3. Return pureed mixture to un-pureed corn mixture and add chicken and broth. Mix over medium high heat till simmering. Add salt and pepper to taste.