The goal is to always start the day with an antioxidant burst and healthy protein:
• Try leftover veggies heated in a serving of egg substitute.
• Slice crisp veggies—spread lightly with natural peanut butter.
• Make fresh guacamole with fresh avocados, fresh tomatoes, and fresh onions. Dip your fresh veggies in the guacamole.
• For fast and easy, use 1 cup fat free, sugar free yogurt, 1 cup frozen berries, topped with a handful of chopped raw nuts. Use Splenda if you need it a bit sweeter.
• Another quick breakfast is sliced apples spread with natural peanut butter.